Sorry this page is not available for smartphone web browsers.
Please visit this page from either a computer or tablet web browser.
INSTALLATION TOOLS – Shallow Beam Coffered Ceiling Kits
THE TILTON SHALLOW BEAM COFFERED CEILING KIT INSTALLS QUICKLY AND EASILY WITH JUST BASIC SKILLS AND TOOLS
The following tools and equipment are required and/or suggested for a successful installation and professional finished results with our Shallow Beam Coffered Ceiling Kits:
- Power Miter/Chop Saw
- Cordless Impact Drill/Driver (optional)
- 15ga or 16ga Pneumatic or Cordless Nail Gun
Digital or Electronic Tools
- Stud Finder
- Laser Measure
Hand Tools & Manual Equipment
- Chalk Line (2 different colored chalks are recommended)
- Tape Measure
- 12″ Speed Square or 24” Framing Square
- Caulk Gun
- Step Ladder and/or Scaffolding (depending on the ceiling height)
Tilton Coffered Ceilings Can Help You with All of Your Coffered Ceiling Installation Needs. Contact Us Today!
All of Our Ceiling, Wall & Floor Décor Products Are:
SIMPLE AND EASY TO PURCHASE AND INSTALL