Sorry this page is not available for smartphone web browsers.
Please visit this page from either a computer or tablet web browser.
INSTALLATION TOOLS – Box Beam Coffered Ceiling Systems
THE TILTON BOX BEAM COFFERED CEILING SYSTEM INSTALLS QUICKLY AND EASILY WITH JUST BASIC SKILLS AND TOOLS
The following tools and equipment are required and/or suggested for proper coffered ceiling installations and professional results with the Tilton Box Beam Coffered Ceiling System:
- Power Miter/Chop Saw
- Table Saw (sometimes needed for the perimeter beam boards)
- Cordless Impact Drill/Driver (impact type highly recommended)
- 18ga & 16ga Pneumatic or Cordless Nail Guns
Digital or Electronic Tools
- Horizontal Laser Level (continuous beam type)
- Stud Finder
- Laser Measure
Hand Tools & Manual Equipment
- Chalk Line (2 different colored chalks are recommended)
- Tape Measure
- 12″ Speed Square or 24” Framing Square
- Step Ladders and/or Scaffolding (depending on the ceiling height)
Tilton Coffered Ceilings Can Help You with All of Your Coffered Ceiling Needs. Contact Us Today!
All of our Ceiling Treatment Products are designed by and for the PROs, yet easy enough for DIYers to order and install
EASY TO DESIGN | SIMPLE TO INSTALL | BEAUTIFUL TO BEHOLD