Sorry this page is not available for smartphone web browsers.
Please visit this page from either a computer or tablet web browser.
INSTALLATION TOOLS – Box Beam Coffered Ceiling Systems
THE TILTON BOX BEAM COFFERED CEILING SYSTEM INSTALLS QUICKLY AND EASILY WITH JUST BASIC SKILLS AND TOOLS
The following tools and equipment are required and/or suggested for proper coffered ceiling installations and professional results with the Tilton Box Beam Coffered Ceiling System:
- Power Miter/Chop Saw
- Table Saw (sometimes needed for the perimeter beam boards)
- Cordless Impact Drill/Driver (impact type highly recommended)
- 18ga & 16ga Pneumatic or Cordless Nail Guns
Digital or Electronic Tools
- Horizontal Laser Level (continuous beam type)
- Stud Finder
- Laser Measure
Hand Tools & Manual Equipment
- Chalk Line (2 different colored chalks are recommended)
- Tape Measure
- 12″ Speed Square or 24” Framing Square
- Step Ladders and/or Scaffolding (depending on the ceiling height)
Tilton Coffered Ceilings Can Help You with All of Your Coffered Ceiling Needs. Contact Us Today!
All of Our Ceiling, Wall & Floor Décor Products Are:
SIMPLE AND EASY TO PURCHASE AND INSTALL