For use in conjunction with our Fastening Cleats, Loctite® PL® Premium® Polyurethane Construction Adhesive is a strong, one component, polyurethane based, moisture-curing adhesive. It is VOC compliant and contains no chlorinated solvents or water.
- Color when dry = Tan
- Low VOC content
- High strength
- Great for both interior or exterior applications
- No strong solvent odor
- Permanently bonds together almost any substrate
- Suitable for use in hot and cold environments
- Meets stringent state & federal regulatory requirements
- Meets and exceeds ASTM D3498, APA AFG-01 & ASTM C557 specs
- Meets the performance requirements of HUD UM 60A
- GreenGuard Certified
- A 1/4” bead extrudes approximately 30 ft
- A 3/8” bead extrudes approximately 13 ft
- A 1/4” bead extrudes approximately 86 ft
- A 3/8” bead extrudes approximately 38 ft
TYPICAL APPLICATION PROPERTIES:
Apply and cure between 19°F and 95°F
15-20 minutes* @ 78°F and 50% R.H.
30-45 minutes* @ 78°F and 50% R.H.
24 to 48 hours* @ 78°F and 50% R.H.
*Times are dependent on temperature, humidity, porosity of substrate and amount of adhesive