For use when installing any of our Ceiling Beam Accessories, Loctite® PL® Premium® Polyurethane Construction Adhesive is a one component, polyurethane based, moisture-curing adhesive. It is VOC compliant and contains no chlorinated solvents or water. Loctite® PL® Premium® provides superior adhesion to most common construction materials. It can be used for interior or exterior projects and is 3X as strong as ordinary construction adhesives. It is also waterproof, paintable and cures even in cold temperatures.
- Color when dry = Tan
- Low VOC content
- High strength
- Great for both interior or exterior applications
- No strong solvent odor
- Permanently bonds together almost any substrate
- Suitable for use in hot and cold environments
- Meets stringent state & federal regulatory requirements
- Meets and exceeds ASTM D3498, APA AFG-01 & ASTM C557 specs
- Meets the performance requirements of HUD UM 60A
- GreenGuard Certified
- A 1/4” bead extrudes approximately 30 ft
- A 3/8” bead extrudes approximately 13 ft
- A 1/4” bead extrudes approximately 86 ft
- A 3/8” bead extrudes approximately 38 ft
Apply and cure between 19°F and 95°F
15-20 minutes* @ 78°F and 50% R.H.
30-45 minutes @ 78°F and 50% R.H.
24 to 48 hours @ 78°F and 50% R.H.
*All listed times are dependent on temperature, humidity, porosity of substrate and amount of adhesive