SHIPPING METHODS & PROCEDURES
How We Get It To You
Upon completion of the manufacturing process each Tilton Coffered Ceilings order is carefully packaged and/or crated and shipped via parcel or common carrier (LTL) freight to its final destination. Once your order leaves our facility the freight carrier’s name and shipment tracking number will be provided to you via email. The carrier will then contact you directly by phone to schedule the specific day and time for local delivery to your project location.
RECEIVING YOUR SHIPMENT
What You Need to Know
1. Once your order leaves our manufacturing facility you will be notified and provided with tracking information for your shipment.
2. When the shipment reaches the local delivering terminal the carrier will contact you directly by phone to schedule a day and time to make the delivery to your project location.
3. You will need to have at least two (2) people available to receive the delivery who are capable of unpacking and unloading the shipment contents from the delivery truck.
4. Unless the delivery address has a loading dock with a pallet-jack or fork-lift you will need to be prepared and physically able to do the following to facilitate unloading your shipment:
A) Open the shipment packaging (i.e. boxes, crates and pallets) while they are still on the truck and unpack their contents
Tools You Will Need to Have on Hand to Unpack Your Order:
– Cordless Drill (with #2 square & #2 Phillips bits)
– Utility Knife
B) Unload the shipment contents from the truck in a manageable manner (i.e. take a single large component or a stack of smaller components off at a time)
C) Inspect the shipment contents as you unload them and point out any noticeable damage or missing parts/components to the truck driver
D) Once all of the shipment contents have been unloaded remove all of the shipment packaging from the truck (i.e. pallets, crating plywood, strapping, shrinkwrap etc.)
E) Take pictures of and make notations on the delivery ticket of any damage you may have discovered or of contents that may appear to be missing
5. Any and all damage and/or missing part/component claims must be reported to Tilton Coffered Ceilings within 5 business days of receipt of shipment.
Tilton Coffered Ceilings Can Help You with All of Your Coffered Ceiling Ideas. Contact Us Today!
Our Box Beam Ceiling Panel Systems are designed by and for the PROs, yet easy enough for DIYers to order and install