Sorry this page is not available for smartphone web browsers.
Please visit this page from either a computer or tablet web browser.
How it Works – Shallow Beam Ceiling
OUR SHALLOW BEAM COFFERED CEILING KIT IS BASED ON A
UNIQUE COLLECTION OF INDIVIDUAL BEAM COMPONENTS
The Tilton Shallow Beam Coffered Ceiling Kit is based on individual, low-profile, solid beam components which are combined to bring your coffered ceiling ideas to life. Each beam component is a unique piece of ceiling decor manufactured from advanced High Density Urethane (HDU) materials to exacting tolerances in our modern production facility.
The Shallow Beam Coffered Ceiling Kit Components Include:
1. BEAM LINEALS
Straight Lengths of Beam (available in 8ft & 16ft lengths) that can be used independently from or in combination with our various Beam Fittings to create an infinite number of design patterns on your ceiling
2. BEAM FITTINGS
Beam Corners, Tees & Intersections that can be used independently from or in combination with our Beam Lineals
to create an infinite number of design patterns on your ceiling
SHALLOW BEAM PROFILE
The Tilton Shallow Beam Coffered Ceiling Kit Addresses Many of the Drawbacks of Conventional Ceiling Treatment Installations
NOW TO COMPLETE A LUXURIOUS COFFERED CEILING ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS:
- Measure the ceiling to be enhanced and submit the dimensions and desired options for a quote.
- Approve your quote and the finalized design drawings for fulfillment.
- Receive your Tilton Coffered Ceilings shipment at your project location.
- Install your new Shallow Beam Ceiling Kit in a fraction of the time versus all convention methods.
- Finish your new Tilton Coffered Ceiling Kit in paint.
- Enjoy the results and adoration that will set your projects apart from the competition.
The End Result is a Superior, Product You Can Confidently Offer, Provide and Install with a Precise Fit & Finish
Tilton Coffered Ceilings Can Help You with All of Your Decorative Ceiling Ideas. Contact Us Today!
Our Shallow Beam Ceiling Molding Kits are designed by and for the PROs, yet easy enough for DIYers to order and install