Sorry this page is not available for smartphone web browsers.
Please visit this page from either a computer or tablet web browser.
Summary of Benefits – Shallow Beam Ceiling
SHALLOW BEAM CEILING KIT FROM TILTON FAR SURPASS
THE BEAUTY, PRECISION AND PRACTICALITY OF ANY CONVENTIONALLY INSTALLED EQUIVALENT
SHALLOW BEAM PROFILE
1. A SIMPLE & FLEXIBLE DESIGN PROCESS
- A comprehensive collection of classically designed, low-profile components that can be combined to create countless design patterns to fit any ceiling size or shape
- The Flexibility to choose from a wide variety of enhancement options to suit your needs and desires
- Automated and customized design services that make it simple to get your coffered ceiling quoted, manufactured and delivered on time
2. INSTANT PRICE QUOTES & VISUAL RENDERINGS
- Proprietary Design & Quote Software that enables you to instantly create price quotations and visual renderings for your waffle ceilings online 24/7
3. EASY & EFFICIENT INSTALLATIONS
- A clear and well-documented Installation Process that makes even your first Tilton Coffered Ceiling installation a successful one
- Regardless of your skill level you will easily achieve the superior precision and craftsmanship that every Shallow Beam Ceiling Kit provides
- Dramatically reduced installation times versus ALL conventional site-built methods saving you time and labor
4. BEAUTIFUL RESULTS EVERY TIME
- Superior quality, fit and finish that just cannot be matched with conventional site-built methods
5. OTHER ADVANTAGES
- A low-profile design that works well on all ceiling heights
- Can be installed on flat, cathedral ceilings and vaulted ceilings as well as on walls. Your imagination is the only limitation
- Seamless, 1-piece construction on all components eliminates additional seams and caulking
- An integrated primer coating on all components that provides a superior protective base coat for final finishing.
Tilton Coffered Ceilings Can Help You with All of Your Waffle Ceilings. Contact Us Today!
Our Shallow Beam Ceiling Kits are designed by and for the PROs, yet easy enough for DIYers to order and install
EASY TO DESIGN | SIMPLE TO INSTALL | BEAUTIFUL TO BEHOLD