Sorry this page is not available for smartphone web browsers.
Please visit this page from either a computer or tablet web browser.
Installation Tools & Equipment – Shallow Beam Ceiling
THE TILTON SHALLOW BEAM COFFERED CEILING KIT INSTALLATION PROCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH QUICK & EASILY RESULTS USING BASIC SKILLS & TOOLS
The following tools and equipment are required and/or suggested for proper coffered ceiling installation and professional results with the Tilton Shallow Beam Coffered Ceiling Kit:
- Power Miter/Chop Saw
- Cordless Impact Drill/Driver (optional)
- 15ga or 16ga Pneumatic or Cordless Nail Gun
Digital or Electronic Tools
- Stud Finder
- Laser Measure
Hand Tools & Manual Equipment
- Chalk Line (2 different colored chalks are recommended)
- Tape Measure
- Pencil or other marking device
- 12″ Speed Square or 24” Framing Square
- Caulk Gun
- Step Ladders and/or Scaffolding (depending on the ceiling height)
Tilton Coffered Ceilings Can Help You with All of Your Coffered Ceiling Installation Needs. Contact Us Today!
Our Shallow Beam Ceiling Molding Kits are designed by and for the PROs, yet easy enough for DIYers to order and install
SIMPLE TO DESIGN | EASY TO INSTALL | BEAUTIFUL TO BEHOLD