Our Solid Wood, Shiplap T&G Ceiling & Wall Planks give you the added benefits of an Interlocking Tongue & Groove with the 1/8 inch “nickel gap” aesthetic of traditional shiplap.
Unlike conventional shiplap planks that simply overlap one another and which must be face nailed when installed, our planks have an Interlocking Tongue & Groove Profile on all 4 sides for a tight fitting, zero waste installation that can be blind fastened to conceal all nails.
Each Plank comes pre-finished with a smooth to the touch, multi-coat, furniture-grade finish.
- APPLICATIONS – Ceilings & Walls
- SIZE – 3/4″H x 7″W x 45-1/2″L
- PACKAGING – Sold Per Box of 8 Pieces (17.7 sq ft)
- PROFILE – Tongue & Groove Edges with 1/8 inch “Nickel Gap”, Relief Kerfs & End-Matched (T&G on the ends)
- FINISH – Multi-Step, Furniture-Grade Factory Finish
- COLORS – 8 Pre-Finished Paint & Stain Colors
- TEXTURE – Sanded Smooth & Saw Cut
- SPECIES – Salvaged & Sustainably Certified Douglas Fir & Beetle Kill Pine
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% Usable
- STABILITY – Fine Grain Averaging 15 Growth Rings Per Inch
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & Kiln Dried to 6-8% Moisture Content
- GRAIN – Mixed