Our Solid Wood, Shiplap T&G Ceiling & Wall Planks give you the added benefits of an Interlocking Tongue & Groove with the popular 1/8 inch “Nickel Gap” reveal of traditional shiplap planks.
Unlike conventional shiplap planks that simply overlap one another and which must be face nailed when installed, our planks have an Interlocking Tongue & Groove Profile on all 4 sides for a tight fitting, zero waste installation that can be blind nailed to conceal all fasteners.
Each Plank comes pre-finished with a smooth to the touch, multi-coat, furniture-grade finish.
- APPLICATIONS – Ceilings & Walls
- SIZE – 3/4″H x 7″W x 45-1/2″L
- PACKAGING – Sold Per Box of 8 Pieces (17.7 sq ft)
- PROFILE – Tongue & Groove Edges with 1/8 inch “Nickel Gap” Reveal when Interlocked. Relief Kerfs on Back & End-Matched (T&G on the ends)
- FINISH – Multi-Step, Furniture-Grade Factory Finish
- COLORS – 8 Pre-Finished Paint & Stain Colors
- TEXTURE – Sanded Smooth & Saw Cut
- SPECIES – Salvaged & Sustainably Certified Douglas Fir & Beetle Kill Pine
- GRADE QUALITY – 99% Usable
- STABILITY – Fine Grain Averaging 15 Growth Rings Per Inch
- MOISTURE CONTENT – Cured & Kiln Dried to 6-8% Moisture Content
- GRAIN – Mixed