- Precision Molded High-Density Urethane (HDU)
- Primed & Ready for Paint
- Lightweight & Dimensionally Stable
- Cuts & Fastens Easily w/ Standard Woodworking Tools
- Mold & Mildew Resistant
- Interior & Exterior Use
CALL NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION AND QUOTE
The Perimeter Beam Lineal is distinct in that it has a profile on only one edges as shown. It is typically used around the perimeter of a ceiling where the square edge is faced against the surrounding walls.
192″L x 8″W x 1.5″D
May be used independently or along with our other Shallow Beam Coffered Ceiling Treatment fittings and components to easily create an unlimited variety of beam design patterns on your ceiling.
1. As a large base molding
2. As a large casing to trim around widows & doors
3. As a window & door pediment
4. As a crown molding backer to create a large cornice build-up
5. On walls
Installs with construction adhesive and finish nails over your existing drywall ceiling.
See our other Shallow Beam Coffered Ceiling Kit product listings for all of the complimentary fittings and components available in this collection.
|Dimensions||192 x 8 x 1.5 in|