Typical Shallow Beam Coffered Ceiling Kit installations on an average size and height ceiling can be completed in 1 -2 days. We have found that using a calculation of 30 – 40 minutes per coffer is fairly accurate in estimating the time it will take a crew of two installers to complete a Tilton Shallow Beam Coffered Ceiling Kit for the first time. Once you’ve had experience with installing our system you will find that installation times will begin to decrease as you become more familiar and comfortable with the process.
There are several other factors that should be considered when trying to determine the time it will take to install our ceiling treatments such as:
1. The overall skill level of the installers
2. The installers prior experience installing our ceiling system
3. The location and/or height of the ceiling being installed
4. The number of installers performing the work
5. The complexity of the design being installed
See our Installation Videos for a complete overview.