YouTube LinkedIn Houzz Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
800-396-6410

CALL NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION AND QUOTE

Terms & Conditions

Tilton Coffered Ceilings Payment Terms & Conditions Are As Follows:

All orders require a 75% deposit to be put on the production schedule with the remaining 25% balance due upon completion of manufacture and prior to the estimated shipment date. Orders totaling $1500 or less require full payment up front.

Accepted Payment Methods  

CREDIT/DEBIT CARD

    • Visa
    • Master Card
    • American Express
    • Discover

BUSINESS or PERSONAL CHECK 

    • Orders will not be put into production and/or released for shipment until the check has been deposited and cleared
Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved and you'll be given a link. You, or anyone with the link, can use it to retrieve your Cart at any time.
Back Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved with Product pictures and information, and Cart Totals. Then send it to yourself, or a friend, with a link to retrieve it at any time.
Your cart email sent successfully :)