Sorry this page is not available for smartphone web browsers.
Please visit this page from either a computer or tablet web browser.
Stain-Grade Specifications – Box Beam Ceiling
STAINED COFFERED CEILING TREATMENTS TO ENHANCE YOUR HOMES OVERALL LOOK AND FEEL
All Stain-Grade Tilton Box Beam Coffered Ceiling Systems are constructed using the following materials and are supplied in a raw and unfinished state. Each Stain-Grade System will require a color stain and/or a protective clear coat finish to be applied on-site either prior to or after the installation:
1. CEILING PANELS
- Classic Smooth Panel = 3/4” Wood Veneer Plywood*
- Applied Panel = 3/4” Wood Veneer Plywood* with Solid Wood Moldings Applied to the Surface
- Bead Board Panel = 3/4” MDF + 1/4” Wood Veneer Bead Board Plywood*
- Recessed Panel = 3/4” Solid Wood Frame with 1/4” Wood Veneer Plywood* Panel
- Raised Panel = 3/4” Solid Wood Frame with 3/4” Solid Wood Panel
*Plywood core is MDF as standard. Veneer core plywood may be substituted in place of MDF core depending on availability and without notice
2. BEAM WALL BOARDS
- 3/4” Solid Wood*
*3/4″ MDF components may be used in areas that will not be visible in the installed product to increase stability and/or achieve widths that are not available in solid wood
3. BEAM BOTTOM BOARDS
4. CROWN MOLDING
5. NAILER BOARDS
- 5/4” x 4” Primed FJP Pine
Tilton Coffered Ceilings Can Help You with All of Your Stained Coffered Ceiling Treatment Desires. Contact Us Today!
Our Box Beam Ceiling Panel Systems are designed by and for the PROs, yet easy enough for DIYers to order and install