Sorry this page is not available for smartphone web browsers.
Please visit this page from either a computer or tablet web browser.
Paint-Grade Specifications – Box Beam Ceiling
Painted Coffered Ceilings to Enhance Your Homes Overall Look and Feel
All Paint-Grade Tilton Box Beam Coffered Ceiling Treatments are constructed using the following materials and finishes as standard to save you time and effort on-site:
1. CEILING PANELS
- Classic Smooth Panel = 3/4″ Primed HDU or Unprimed MDF
- Applied Panel = 3/4” Primed HDU or Unprimed MDF Panel with Primed HDU or MDF Moldings Applied to the Surface
- Bead Board Panel = 3/4″ Unprimed MDF Panel with 1/4” Primed MDF Bead Board Veneer
- Recessed Panel = 3/4” Unprimed MDF Frame with 1/4” Unprimed MDF Panel
- Raised Panel = 3/4” Unprimed MDF Frame with 3/4” Unprimed MDF Panel
2. BEAM WALL BOARDS
3. BEAM BOARDS
4. CROWN MOLDING
- Various thicknesses of Primed HDU or MDF depending on the specific Molding Profile
see Crown Molding Options
5. NAILER BOARDS
- 5/4” x 4” Primed HDU or FJP Pine
Tilton Coffered Ceilings Can Help You with All of Your Painted Coffered Ceilings. Contact Us Today!
QUOTE YOUR COFFERED CEILING BEAMS SYSTEM NOW
Our Box Beam Ceiling Panel Systems are designed by and for the PROs, but are easy enough for DIYers to order and install