Our System is Based on Individual Coffer Modules
The Tilton Coffered Ceiling System is based on individual coffer modules, which are combined to create the complete coffered ceiling assembly. Each coffer module is a unique piece of a custom ceiling decor, so each one is built to order in our modern production facility. There are no standard sizes with our coffered ceiling modules as each one is specifically crafted to create the entire system that will precisely cover the entire ceiling area.
The coffer module is more than just a crown molding assembly; each one has its own integrated ceiling panel that completely covers the central space within. This proprietary design means that each module can be individually leveled and adjusted to compensate for inconsistencies in the original ceiling surface without causing any negative effect on the fit or finish. The underlying ceiling condition and/or finish become irrelevant, since the coffers combine to form an entirely new pristine ceiling surface.
The Tilton Coffered Ceiling System addresses all of the weaknesses of conventional coffered ceiling installations, while, giving you the advantages of controlled cost, a pre-approved design, a dependable timeline, and secure profitability.
1. Measure the intended ceiling and submit the dimensions and desired options to us for a quote.
2. Approve the customized ceiling design drawing and quote for production.
3. Receive delivery of the Tilton Coffered Ceiling System at your project location.
4. Install the Tilton Coffered Ceiling System in 25% of the time versus conventional coffered ceiling installation methods.
5. Finish the installed Tilton Coffered Ceiling System in either a paint or a wood stain with clear coat.
6. Receive approval and final payment from the client and realize your profits.