click image to enlarge
A Compelling Solution for Builders, Contractors and Designers
The Tilton Coffered Ceiling System is an ideal solution for Builders, Contractors and Designers working on premium residential or commercial projects.
1. Unique designs created specifically to suit your clients’ style and taste.
You can specify any coffered ceiling design you want, in custom materials if necessary. Your residential and commercial clients will see their exact visions transformed into beautiful ceilings.
2. Made to order products that are custom manufactured specifically for each project.
There are no stock sizes in the Tilton Coffered Ceiling System. The coffer modules for each order are manufactured to create that specific custom design.
3. Consistently superior quality, fit and finish.
The woodworking standards of the Tilton Coffered Ceilings production facility give you a consistent, superior quality that just can’t be achieved in the field. Why trust your reputation to anything else?
4. An automated design and quote process.
Use our exclusive Design and Quote Software to quote a new coffered ceiling system in a matter of minutes or complete our Quote Form and we will do it for you.
5. The advantages of controlled costs.
With the Tilton Coffered Ceiling System we deliver a complete ready-to-install order. As a result, you know your exact costs upfront – no nasty surprises during the fabrication process.
6. Reliable lead times and door to door shipments that keep you on schedule.
As part of providing a dependable installation process, we offer reliable lead times and shipment information so you can plan your project with confidence.
7. A faster and easier installation process than with any conventional method.
Our coffer modules are pre-assembled, so installation requires only general carpentry skills and 25% of the time it takes to build a conventional coffered ceiling.
8. The confidence and ability to easily include coffered ceilings in your list of available services, upgrades and enhancements.
With no fear factor or uncertainty about the design, quoting, fabrication, or installation process, you can now make coffered ceilings an accessible, reliable, and profitable feature in your existing and future projects. Your clients will love the results.
How Will You Benefit?
Taken together, these advantages allow you enjoy the precision, quality and authenticity that underlie every Tilton Coffered Ceiling System, while also saving you time and freeing up your focus for the many other items that regularly demand your professional attention and expertise.