click image to enlarge
A CUSTOM COFFERED CEILING SYSTEM FROM TILTON COFFERED CEILINGS FAR SURPASSES THE BEAUTY AND PRACTICALITY OF A CONVENTIONALLY-INSTALLED COFFERED CEILING.
With a Tilton Coffered Ceiling, you will enjoy:
- Never having to deal with the installation challenges caused by irregularities in the original ceiling surface.
- Never needing to repair, tape, spackle, prime or paint the original ceiling surface where your new coffered ceiling will be installed.
- Superior quality and finish as compared to conventional site-built coffered ceilings.
- Custom designs and layouts that can be manufactured to fit virtually any ceiling size or shape.
- A clear and well-documented installation process that makes even your first coffered ceiling system installation a successful one.
- Safer working conditions for your installation team.
- A simple mark-up process prior to installation: to begin, you need only mark the existing ceiling joist locations, and the center lines for ceiling length and width.
- A 75% reduction in the time to complete the installation.
- 75% less cutting and fastening to be performed in the field.
- 75% less mess and disruption created during the installation process.
- Minimal disturbance to your residential or commercial clients.
- Complete coverage of the existing ceiling surface, concealing any damage, defects, irregularities or undesirable finishes.
- The opportunity to route new electrical and or A/V wiring in the cavities of the coffer beams prior to completing the installation.
- The ability to choose from a wide variety of layout and design options to suit your clients’ needs and desires.