(800) 396-6410

Call Now For a FREE Quote & Consultation

Terms & Conditions

All Tilton Coffered Ceiling orders require a 75% deposit to be put on the production schedule with the remaining 25% balance due upon completion of manufacture and prior to shipment.

Tilton Coffered Ceilings excepts the following forms of payment:

Credit/Debit Card

    • Visa
    • Master Card
    • American Express
    • Discover

Business/Personal Check 

    • Orders will not be put into production or released for shipment until the check has been deposited and cleared