Sorry this page is not available for smartphone web browsers.
Please visit this page from either a computer or tablet web browser.
How Our Box-Beam System Works
OUR BOX-BEAM SYSTEM IS BASED ON INDIVIDUAL CUSTOM COFFER MODULES
The patented Tilton Box-Beam Coffered Ceiling System is based on custom, pre-assembled coffer modules, which are combined to create the complete coffered ceiling treatment. There are no standard or stock sizes or shapes with our box-beam systems. Each and every module is a unique piece of a custom millwork that is built-to-order in our modern production facility. (see the anatomy of the coffer module below)
The coffer module is more than just a crown molding assembly; each one has its own integrated Ceiling Panel that completely covers the central space within. This proprietary design allows for each module to be individually adjusted for level to compensate for inconsistencies in the existing ceiling surface without causing any negative effect on the final fit or finish. The underlying ceiling condition and/or finish become irrelevant, since the coffers combine to form an entirely new pristine ceiling surface.
With a Tilton Box-Beam Ceiling System you no longer have to prepare and finish a smooth and level ceiling surface before installing a coffered ceiling treatment.
ANATOMY OF THE COFFER MODULE
The Tilton Box-Beam Coffered Ceiling System Addresses ALL of the Drawbacks of Conventional Coffered Ceiling Installations
NOW TO INCLUDE A CUSTOM COFFERED CEILING IN YOUR PROJECT ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS:
- Measure the ceiling to be enhanced and submit the dimensions and desired options for a quote.
- Approve your quote and the finalized design drawings for production.
- Receive your Tilton Coffered Ceiling shipment at your project location.
- Install your new coffered ceiling in a fraction of the time versus all convention methods.
- Finish your new coffered ceiling in either paint or wood stain.
- Enjoy the results and adoration that will set your projects apart from the competition.
The end result is a superior, product you can confidently install with a precise fit and finish no matter how uneven, crooked or imperfect the original ceiling surface may be